Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Subject Matter Expert in wireless communications and telecommunications systems design, component selection, production, installation and commissioning, system vulnerability assessments, design of protections, and emerging technologies.
Specific responsibilities include:
Advising customer in the area of Telecommunications, provide expertise in the area of commercial business relationship of the world’s major telecommunication companies, advise on tool development and conduct tests and assess test data, Attending periodic strategic review programs, Attending, inspecting, and witnessing Client testbed facility exercises, Suggesting functional modifications to Client testbeds to more accurately simulate realistic scenarios, Develop technical requirements for long-term strategic programs, Review, critique, and summarize experimental test plans and technical development reports, Provide scientific guidance on technical approaches , Document technical assumptions based upon current information and best practices, Review vendor proposals and provide selection guidance for Client, Participate in review boards to provide Client management with actionable information, Communicate technical updates to all Client shareholders, Review internal reporting documents to stay current on changing information, Serve on multidisciplinary technical panels for brainstorming activities, Attend pertinent working group sessions to stay informed on current policy guidance, Convey highly technical information in a simplified format to best inform management and policy makers, Participate in readiness exercises to train Client staff in processes and procedure, Identify work environment-specific quality control/quality assurance procedures and Familiarize Client to unfamiliar or novel research topics.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Bachelors degree plus 12 years of technical experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RTDK-5