Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst position, offering a flexible work schedule part time, 24 hours work week. The candidate will support a dynamic fast-paced business office where quality, accuracy, and consistency in performance are a must. Duties performed on the job involve archiving, storing, and recalling financial vouchers in accordance with Customers policy. Candidate is responsible for inputting data into various databases throughout the day, supporting a finance team with Inspector General requests, and archiving vouchers as needed. Additionally, this candidate will provide copier, scanner, and facsimile support.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $95,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Requires a minimum of 6 full years of experience specific to the skill must be reflected.
A Bachelors degree will be considered equivalent to 3 years of specialized experience.
A Master’s degree will be considered equivalent to 2 years of specialized experience.
Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment.
Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.) is required.
Ability to multitask while prioritizing taskings with the ability to adapt quickly to new requirements.
Knowledge of Intelligence Community and Customer culture and requirements; or willing to learn.
Must be able to lift and move boxes using rolling carts.
Archiving, storing, and recalling financial vouchers in accordance with Agency policy.
Responsible for inputting data into various Customer databases throughout the workday.
Support Finance team with Freedom of Information Act and Inspector General requests and basic archive voucher requests as needed.
Provide copier, scanner, and facsimile support.
Receive mail from outside customer.
Other duties as assigned within the scope of the position, based on program requirements.
Provide support during core business hours until 3:30pm.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT023SC1-03