Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Need for an Information Review and Release Analyst for an Intelligence Community office located in the Tysons, VA area. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide research, review, and redact equities from various documents (electronically and/or manually), including requests submitted by Defense Counsel to the Office of Military Commissions, Congress and/or Office of Congressional Affairs. The right candidate for this position must have a thorough understanding of reviewing and the proper application of redactions.
The individual will be responsible to ensure that all work products are accurate and compliant to customer satisfaction. They must be proficient in EXCEL usage, with a developed analytical background with strong research skills. The right candidate will perform a combination of tasks provided by the customer and other duties as assigned, within the scope of the position, based on program requirements. The individual will review products for the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs, and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive or EO 13526 (as amended). They must be able to review standards of special searches and internal declassification guidance as provided by the customer.
A bachelor degree and/or high school diploma and relevant years of experience specific to the skills listed.
Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the customer.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $95,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
Substantive knowledge of general worldwide events to include Foreign Relations.
Knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements.
Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills are required in order to manage competing priorities.
Proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
Solid knowledge of the Intelligence Community.
Knowledge of customers culture and procedures.
The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
It is desired that the individual possess a minimum of five (5) years of customer or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT579