Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a highly skilled full-time Research Analyst in the Tyson’s Corner, VA area. This individual will conduct mid-level classified review, analysis, research, and redact documents content in conjunction with customer’s directives and other policy makers, as part of team. This individual will need to possess excellent communication and written skills to critically evaluate documents and analyze national security equities. In addition, develop recommendations relative to the continuing protections or release of classified materials. The individual will consistently apply critical thinking skills in the review of these documents. This includes the reviews of unique data holdings and assist several customers team members in conducting review with accuracy, quality, and consistency by utilizing training materials and Standard Operation Procedures and maintain the materials in current status. The individual will support the program management for guidance and coordinate with stakeholders; research and obtain multi-media equipment for review of data. This individual will create an analysis based assessment for directorates reviews, in addition, to coordinate with executive, judicial, and legislative branches with providing review support. The individual must be willing to perform duties as assigned, within the scope of the position, based on program requirements.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Perform a variety of complex and routine review duties in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies.
Interacts with officials within the agency and throughout the IC and Other Government Agencies
Prepares, contributes, and/or provides substantive review of an extensive volume of redactions materials for release.
Performs multiple critical and time-sensitive tasks simultaneously.
Performs research, fact-checking and validation skills to ensure valid data sources and verify accuracy
Conduct analytical and critical thinking skills to find value and understand the data review and research data
Communication, presentation and writing skills to present findings derived from the data
Interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers management and its teams and outside stakeholders
Strong knowledge of the customer’s business
Conduct technology skills to work with various research, data analytics, modeling and predictive tools, as well as customers’ productivity databases
Perform and forecast to determine future trends, often presented in charts, infographics and other visual aids
Prepare to address problem-solving challenges of data collection and analysis, as well as help guide decision-makers toward solutions that resolve issues revealed in the data.
Proficiency in the use of customer’s databases.
Must be flexible and adaptable to change, as needed.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT576