Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
a. Monitor the performance of customer applications and the service performance within the customer environment; manage system data to maintain performance efficiencies; ensure sufficient capacity to meet requirements.
b. Respond to inquiries regarding software and hardware operations; troubleshoot and resolve problems.
c. Baseline and forecast server performance data; refine server hardware and software configurations.
d. Conduct feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
e. Manage, monitor and administer database system performance/schedule activities; oversee daily within the performance within the customer environment, perform backups/restores; archive data; provide technical assistance and support.
f. Perform server and storage capacity management and planning; optimize and tune data loads and extractions; plan and test capacity requirements.
g. Confer with team members, customers, service providers and developers to define requirements for new systems or modifications for customer consideration.
h. Create, maintain and monitor definitions and rules based upon requirements from Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
i. Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications and vendor support procedures.
j. Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems, remedial action and installation activities.
k. Modify and customize commercial programs and tools for customer mission needs.
l. Per customers direction, plan for transition of the development or production environment to new technology.
m. Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades for customer consideration.
n. Recommend and implement process and tool solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s change management and configuration management processes and systems.
o. Recommend and plan server recapitalization for customer consideration.
p. Set up equipment, perform or ensure proper installation of operating systems, and appropriate software.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Atlassian Architecture and Suite of software products (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crowd, Fisheye/Crucible, and Jira).
Demonstrated experience administering the Atlassian Suite, writing JQL (JIRA Query Language), constructing Confluence pages, performing installations and migrations, and working with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, administration, 3rd party add-ons, etc.
Demonstrated experience using puppet or other software configuration management tool.
Demonstrated experience managing Linux/Unix system patches.
Demonstrated experience helping teams improve their utilization of existing tools across a diverse set of processes including intake, backlog grooming, sprint and release planning, test planning and execution, incident management, and problem management.
Demonstrated experience providing process and tools training for both individual users as well as new or established agile teams of varying degrees of size and maturity.
Demonstrated experience developing valuable metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters for end-users and business leadership.
Demonstrated experience documenting processes and standard operating procedures.
Skills and demonstrated knowledge that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience with or understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals in customers IT environment.
Demonstrated experience with web application development.
Demonstrated experience maintaining a VMware or Hyper-V infrastructure.
Demonstrated experience with Windows Operating Systems.
Demonstrated experience or familiarity with Server/RAID.
Demonstrated programming experience in bash, ruby, or python.
Demonstrated understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals within the customer or customers partners network.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in identifying, integrating and implementing technology-enabled solutions and industry-best practices for the customer.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Greenlight/XACTA.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting and managing a Hadoop environment.
o Atlassian Certification
o Microsoft Certifications
o Cisco Network Certifications
o Linux Certifications
o VMware Certifications
o ITIL certifications
o Cloudera Certified Administrator
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -GV2022-37143 (1559-07