Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
a. Provide expert support in the administration and maintenance of the Enterprise Linux infrastructure.
b. Provide support in information security system requirements and design applicable to Linux hosts.
c. Provide technical input and assist in the maintenance of system administration, security policy and procedure documentation.
d. Document the system configuration to include dependencies to external services, known good operational configurations (Authentication/Authorization/Accounting (AAA), allocated system resources, etc.) and standard operating procedures (startup/shutdown, backup, upgrade, etc.).
e. Ensure compliance with customers Security compliance requirements.
f. Provide technical input to assist in the cloud hosting strategic direction of the system.
g. Configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Configuration Management tool components including Linux and Database Administration.
h. Develop monitoring dashboards to alert on software operational status.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $180,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Using puppet or other software configuration management tool.
Managing Linux system patches.
Demonstrated experience with scanning and mitigating IAVA vulnerabilities.
Demonstrated experience with SYSLOG data and server environment.
Demonstrated experience with Linux (RHEL, CENTOS, or similar).
Demonstrated experience performing system administration with applications such Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby or similar scripting tools or software, etc.
Demonstrated experience with Database Administration.
Demonstrated experience with configuration management.
Demonstrated experience with system monitoring such as reviewing memory or processes using Linux commands such as top and PS.
Demonstrated experience with general troubleshooting skills in Linux, and Puppet.
Skills and demonstrated knowledge that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience with or understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals in customers IT environment.
Demonstrated experience with web application development.
Demonstrated experience maintaining a VMware or Hyper-V infrastructure.
Demonstrated experience with Windows Operating Systems.
Demonstrated experience or familiarity with Server/RAID.
Demonstrated programming experience in bash, ruby, or python.
Demonstrated understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals within the customer or customers partners network.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in identifying, integrating and implementing technology-enabled solutions and industry-best practices for the customer.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Greenlight/XACTA.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting and managing a Hadoop environment.
o Atlassian Certification
o Microsoft Certifications
o Cisco Network Certifications
o Linux Certifications
o VMware Certifications
o ITIL certifications
o Cloudera Certified Administrator
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -GV155-05