Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires a Contractor team that shall handle policy and technical implementation activities under the Data Compliance Program. This includes Project and Program management support, policy interpretation, communication and training, ongoing external system interaction and software and application development in partnership with customers technical partner group. The team of Project Integrators will work closely with all team members, including technology, systems, program, training, communication, and oversight, both internal to the program as well as with external mission partners across the customer organization, maintain the customers communication and training platforms such as customers WordPress, Confluence and Moodle, serve as the customer teams POCs with IT system teams to include ongoing communication and requirement tracking regarding data policy requirements, engage with legal and data governance partners and other key customer stakeholders as required, and write code to support pulling and compiling relevant metrics for a dashboard using tools such as Tableau for work in a matrixed capacity with customers technical partner team.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience utilizing tools such as Tableau, WordPress, and Confluence.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with performing assessment, analysis and development of requirements.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience ensuring technical requirements align with and are traceable to legal and policy requirements.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating and delivering program and project artifacts and deliverables to a wide array of audiences.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with program and project reporting, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem solving skills.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with the data management lifecycle and related policies.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with developing new training materials in various formats, in person or work-based training (WBT).
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience updating or revising training materials based on changes to training content.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating reports measuring training delivered as well as development and maintenance of training metrics for internal and external reporting.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience writing code to query partner system status and pull necessary metrics and develop a dashboard reporting capability with user interface.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of executive, highly visible customer programs
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with data tagging and metadata management.
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working independently or with the group as appropriate.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1646-02