Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer is an IT-oriented office that aims to revolutionize analysis by creating and supporting tools that enable analysts to find relevant information more effectively and to identify connections in data. The customer also provides IT consultation services to help various customers achieve their strategic goals. To that end, the customer requires systems engineering support to understand customer needs, collect customer feedback, identify stakeholders, determine project requirements, set project scope, develop communication plans, monitor progress of projects, communicate system changes, evaluate alternatives, and research new technologies or integrate existing ones with the goal of capturing corporate knowledge to meet mission needs. In this case, the support will be part of a team that advocates and applies best practices in innovation, develops and uses problem-definition skills, facilitates due diligence, harnesses diversity to find novel solutions, enables collaborative problem solving, breaks down barriers to collaboration, and drives engagement in ways that are effective within the culture. The Systems Engineer will develop and maintain websites in the WordPress software platform, determine customer requirements for websites and contribute to site design and development, and perform content curation on the customers websites and applications. They will communicate IT initiatives to customers to raise awareness and collect feedback, apply the customers principles of and best practices related to knowledge management and crowdsourcing, and integrate tools such as eChirp, Inteldocs, iVideo, Gallery, and Jabber and craft development requirements to improve existing platforms based on customer feedback, while ensuring the platforms adhere to all relevant quality, security, accessibility, and usability standards. They will also interface daily with a large user base and solve problems, offer solutions, and provide quick responses to technical issues and adapt to frequent changes in software features and communicate with various development teams to provide troubleshooting reports and feature recommendations.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing websites in the WordPress software platform.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience performing content curation on websites or applications.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience supporting a technology-driven change initiative.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing customer requirements, including working with developers to implement requirements, influencing user interface design decisions, facilitating software user testing, and evaluating software updates pre-release.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with software design processes that emphasize iterative customer feedback methods.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with web technologies such as wikis, blogs, social bookmarking, and crowdsourcing platforms.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience identifying technical capabilities in anticipation of analytic needs.
8. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working with the customers analyst cadre and familiarity with the customers analytic culture.
9. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with instructional design, curriculum development, and learning-materials preparation.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated on-the-job experience leading one-on-one IT training sessions and classes to groups of up to 25 students.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with social software and knowledge management tools, including tools such as eChirp, Inteldocs, iVideo, Gallery, and Jabber.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with organizational, cultural, and business-process change management.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience developing marketing and promotional materials for software applications and features or novel analytic methods.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1693-01