Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer is seeking programmatic support for its community-oriented requirements process related to a major analytic software application effort, including executive-level support to the customers management team and its working groups. The customer seeks a contractor who is energetic, self-starting, extremely organized, and capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. The contractor must be able to work on multiple requirements and work to flexible priorities. The contractor must be a strong advocate for change management and able to help the team adopt new technologies. The software to be supported is the customers jointly-developed search and discovery application, which involves constant collaboration with the customers IT partners and users of the applications to ensure the full range of user needs are captured and managed. The customer requires a Project Integrator that serve as a key resource for application requirements, and will oversee the strategic programmatic planning from roadmap conceptualization to specific timetables for technical deliveries. The individual in this role will consistently seek out and pass along user feedback on the customers enterprise search and discovery applications. They will provide troubleshooting assistance for users on the customers enterprise search and discovery applications, as needed; and provide training, briefing and demonstration support on the customers enterprise search and discovery applications, as needed. The Project Integrator will organize meetings with internal and with external partners, and highlight critical issues that other subject matter experts are encountering as they pertain to application design and implementation. The individual will document meetings and track actions from meetings, and monitor progress on those actions; design and support the delivery of weekly training classes for the customers enterprise search and discovery applications; and training materials to highlight new features and concepts throughout the development cycle and revise materials to accurately depict upgrades to the application.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience of program management techniques to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems, planning projects, meeting objectives, developing contingencies, and producing schedules.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience leading multiple efforts to prioritize tasks across a disparate customer base.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Agile methodology and requirements management.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience communicating with technologists, translating non-technical information into IT jargon and vice versa.
7. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with the customers analyst workflows and analytic technology.
8. (Desired) Demonstrated experience supporting the delivery of regular training classes for the customers enterprise search and discovery applications.
9. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with the customers search and discovery applications and analytic workflow processes.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with spearheading customer community working groups and creating relevant supporting documentation.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated experience conducting application adoption activities for the customer and its partners.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with coordination and collaboration skills with an ability to work successfully across the customer and its partners organizational boundaries.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1694-01