Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customers information technology team provides strategic leadership from issues and initiatives. The team advocates for customer equities and de-conflicts issues with stakeholders on cross-cutting integration and transformation efforts, information technology investments and issues, strategies and policies, and also provides strategic leadership and advocacy for customer programs and equities within customer governance forums and working groups. The team actively identifies equities and stakeholders, provides cogent summary analysis, synthesizes customer positions and recommended courses of action, and prepares seniors to represent the customer in forums. Priorities will be managed by the customers Project Manager (PM) and GTM. The Project Integrator will interface directly with the customers PM and GTM. The Project Integrator be responsible for providing information technology (IT) and IT policy support to the customers Information Technology team in support of strategic IT challenges, investments, and technical integration challenges. They will provide key program management support across the entirety of the portfolio of technical, programmatic, communication, policy, and technical issues to include supporting resource planning and responding to tasking requests from the GTM or PM and data calls. The Project Integrator will assist with identifying, analyzing a variety of requirements, and providing options for implementation and resolution; use communication skills to engage stakeholders and senior audiences in coordinating activities across organization boundaries; and be a key resource in collaborating with stakeholders to ensure that all information presented at control gates and customer community forums is well researched, consistent and coordinated.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience helping shape the direction of developing shared IT, data, and policy capabilities and services.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience leading the conceptualization, development, and deployment of significant industry technology capabilities.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating and leading new advanced analytic and technological capabilities to enable better performance in analysis.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience providing persuasive communications for senior executives.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience leading programs involving multiple stakeholder organizations.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating multi-year planning documents for large scale capabilities.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and analyzing data calls to drive investment priorities.
8. (Desired) Demonstrated experience as a representative in industry governance forums.
9. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with customer mission and familiarity with other customer community policies, core services and common concerns.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience collaborating with the customer to improve the information technology capabilities, services, and support to customer directorates.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with the customers budget process.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with external customer stakeholders processes, policies, procedures, and capabilities.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience advancing customer mission thought the use of technology. .
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience managing, improving, and integrating customer activities in collection, analysis using technology.
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience championing the use of automated tools for mission use at the customer community level.
16. (Desired) Demonstrated experience leading customer stakeholders resulting in new capabilities or strategies.
17. (Desired) Demonstrated experience briefing senior executives on strategic information technology systems and transformations.
18. (Desired) Advanced degree in a business or technology discipline
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1695-01