Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer is seeking support in the domain of project management and system integration. The focus is primarily in a mission technology area, which uses multiple IT systems and networks that operate in both secure and unsecure environments. The customer develops, operates, and maintains infrastructure supporting collection, analysis, and day-to-day IT operations including cloud, network, bandwidth, endpoint, and hardware support. The Team will create reports, briefings and placemats in a variety of formats, with inputs from staff leads and the relevant project teams, create and maintain templates as needed, and coordinate and support meetings including, but not limited to, technical exchanges, kickoffs, cross-collaborations, and ad hoc sessions. They will provide project management support and coordination on projects such as IT procurements to larger cross-collaboration initiatives, to include strategy and roadmap development and coordinate and work on various organizational data calls with staff and across project teams and support reporting statuses to management. They will also cover agile development duties such as scrum master, assist staff leads with account creation requests and submitting and tracking tickets in ServiceNow, and support tracking of budgetary expenditures, including cloud-based provider costs.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with data collection and metrics for generating statistics on application and system usage.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with relationship management and communication.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience optimizing business workflows.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with issue management, knowledge management, and IT service requests.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with ticket management systems such as JIRA, Confluence, or ServiceNow, including monitoring and reporting outages.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using JIRA methodologies such as Stories, Epics, and Initiatives.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with cloud billing interfaces.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience writing and proof-reading.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building polished briefings and reports and delivering them to a team or to leadership.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience planning and hosting technical exchange meetings.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience planning and hosting meetings with leadership.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience operating within a heuristic agile scrum framework.
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with customer assessment and authorization (A&A) workflows and tools.
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with cloud consoles.
16. (Desired) Demonstrated experience utilizing project management software.
17. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with asset management support, or documenting and tracking IT assets.
18. (Desired) Demonstrated experience triaging network or desktop connectivity issues.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1700-01