Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer is launching an Accessibility initiative to bring its user-facing enterprise technologies into compliance with Section 508 of the 1998 Rehabilitation Act and meet international IT Accessibility standards outlined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The customer requires a highly-skilled Systems Engineer who will work with the customers IT teams to assess and recommend the best approach of implementing the Accessibility tools within the customers IT environments. The individual in this role will ensure the Accessibility tools are readily available and accessible to the customers developers and other IT professionals; package and distribute the Accessibility tools using the customers existing Configuration Management platforms; and document the installation and configuration of the Accessibility tools within the customers Wiki site. The Systems Engineer must follow the customers IT Change Management process, providing impact assessment, deployment approach and back out plans for all deployments of the Accessibility tools along with future upgrades and patches. They will test the Accessibility tool deployments within the customers development environment and, work with the customers Help Desk Team on troubleshooting Accessibility tool deployments along with any integration issues into the various applications and platforms. The individual will document findings in the customers knowledge base repository and incident management system, and participate in accessibility tool training to users, virtually and on-site as needed. The Systems Engineer will ensure that accessibility related applications, framework, libraries, tools, extensions be made available for integrated development and testing teams to include software acquisition, obtaining necessary approvals, and making available in the appropriate systems such as Microsoft Software Center, Nexus Software Repository, GitHub, Windows, Windows Remote Desktop and Linux based development systems.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Microsoft deployment tools to include Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with engineering and deploying software installation packages for Microsoft Windows desktops, physical and virtual.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience deploying software packages within Linux environments such as RHEL and Ubuntu using various tools such as Foreman and Chef.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience providing technical support for Accessibility tool deployment and integration for both end user and developer tools. Specific tools include, but are not limited to:
Fusion (Job Access with Speech (JAWS) screen reader + Zoomtext application)
Nonvisual Desktop Access (NVDA) screen reader
Colour Contrast Analyzer (CCA) application
Accessibility browser extensions including Tota11y, WAVE, and Axe
Text Spacing Bookmarklet
Accessibility linters including Axe Linter, Angular-Eslint, Eslint-plugin-vuejs-accessibility, and Eslint-plugin-jsx-a11y
5. (Desired ) Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
6. (Desired ) Demonstrated experience with packaging and deploying the JAWS tool to include testing and installation, with Braille output support.
7. (Desired ) Demonstrated experience with other assistive technologies across multiple platforms such as Linux and Windows, including screen readers, magnification, and read-aloud tools.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1702-01