Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer seeks support to develop and adapt geospatial artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) methodologies using AIML frameworks, programming languages, and geographic information system (GIS) technologies to create a new capabilities and to improve tool performance to advance geospatial AIML projects. Existing efforts include a computer vision workflow to rapidly perform object detection and semantic segmentation of imagery. The customer requires a Data Scientist who will perform programming and data manipulation for custom AIML models using Python with packages such as Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow, Parallel computing frameworks, such as Dask, and Software such as PostgreSQL and GIS. The individual in this role will build reliable data processing pipelines to feed AIML and geospatial models. They will train, evaluate, and tune the performance of AIML models, particularly in computer vision and, design and conduct research projects as directed. The Data Scientist will provide metadata, commented code, user manuals, system requirements, system security plans, and any other documents required for future users to learn, implement, and maintain the products or methodologies developed. The individual must understand business objectives and develop models that help to achieve them, shall develop metrics to track progress, and communicate project progress including any obstacles and develop strategies to overcome them.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience programming and manipulating data for custom AIML models using:
Python with packages such as Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow
Parallel computing frameworks, such as Dask
Software such as PostgreSQL and GIS
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building reliable data processing pipelines to feed AIML and geospatial models.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience finding available datasets that could be used for training AIML models.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience verifying data quality or ensuring it via data cleaning.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience training, evaluating, and tuning performance of AIML models, particularly in computer vision, including analyzing model errors and designing strategies to overcome them.
6. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working with remote sensing and satellite imagery.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1704-01