Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customers mission is to turn IT disruptions into enterprise opportunities. The customer handles IT solutions that other organizations are not organized enough to manage. The customer requires assistance identifying technology solutions to address technology gaps in cellular and cloud services. Priorities will be managed by the customer project manager. The Systems Engineer will elicit and document user requirements from the customer and create the technical requirements document, help the customer identify technology solutions to address requirements, and assist the customer with prototyping technical solutions to address technology problems, gaps, and risks. They will ensure technical solutions are scalable to meet enterprise requirements, identify technical and security risks and develop mitigation strategies to address risks, and evaluate technologies for suitability and applicability to address the customers requirements. They will also evaluate process changes to sponsored business and mission requirements, present recommendations in both oral and written forms, develop use cases for the customers business needs, and assist the customer with testing products against use cases.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience or knowledge of other cloud service providers such as AWS and Google.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience integrating solutions in a production environment.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with enterprise IT systems design and implementation.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with hypervisors and virtual technologies.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with networking devices and firewalls.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with security concepts related to Domain Name System (DNS), routing, authentication, certificate authentication, and VPN tunneling.
1. (Mandatory) Certifications with Microsoft Azure
8. (Desired) BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
9. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with cellular technologies.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Android and iOS operating systems.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1705-01