Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customers office is responsible for building and operating a hybrid-cloud mission infrastructure and services, hosting dozens of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), Government off the Shelf (GOTS), and custom applications, as well as a large data lake. The system generally does not make use of the customers enterprise IT services as such, the customers office is responsible for the architecture, engineering, implementation, and operation of the infrastructure components (computer, network, and storage) as well as enterprise services such as VDI, Active Directory, and audit and logging. The customer requires support specializing in Windows systems engineering. The customer requires a Systems Engineer that can decompose customer requirements into technical solutions and, create system artifacts such as drawings, engineering designs, and technical documentation and briefings. The individual in this role will provide Tier 2 support and higher IT Operations and Maintenance (O&M) focusing on monitoring, upgrading, and maintaining the customers Windows infrastructure services to ensure IT systems are secure and operating effectively and efficiently. They will design, implement, and support the customers Windows core services to include Active Directory Domain Services, DFS, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and WSUS. The Systems Engineer will create, test, pilot, and deploy software applications in support of customers worldwide mission LANs; deploy and maintain configuration standards in accordance with the customers security posture; design and monitor monthly patching of the customers worldwide mission LANs in accordance with customers security posture; and design, implement, and monitor the customers global security patch management strategy and remediate compliance deviations. The individual will design, monitor, and support account management and identity management best practices to maintain operational readiness and adhere to the customers security posture. The Systems Engineer will develop and design the systems as well as maintain, manage, and support the systems, develop automatic system monitoring to enhance the quality of support, and effectively communicate on a regular basis within the team and supporting mission partners both internal and external to the customer organization. The individual in this role will engineer solutions in the form of tool integration, development, and scripts that assist in managing customers global networks; engineer, operate, and maintain all customers managed Windows domains; engineer, test, and support automated Windows workstation and server builds; establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools; identify, develop, update, and implement standards and procedures; and implement best practices for system security and data backups. The Systems Engineer will lead engineering efforts in the areas of Windows servers, workstations, storage, and virtualization and, manage all phases of systems administration including definition, design, implementation, testing, and training. They will manage and configure Active Directory environment, manage and configure Windows infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Distributed File System (DFS), Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) for customers worldwide mission LANs. The individual in this role will plan and implement new Windows operating systems and, provide senior level technical guidance, mentor and train coworkers, and server as an escalation point for IT O&M. The Systems Engineer will provide technical expertise to others, sharing technical knowledge. They will select the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies and, write and maintain custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention and enhance systems efficiency.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience decomposing functional requirements into technical requirements.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing project documentation in Confluence, and ServiceNow.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience leading the integration of multiple software and hardware components into a functional system.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience participating in TEMs and Requirements meetings to elicit business requirements from end users.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Microsoft’s Windows core services and operating systems including design, management and O&M (operations and management).
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with evaluating new and current technologies related to optimizing and securing the global IT enterprise to determine advantages and disadvantages of potential solutions to include virtual desktop and virtual clients.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with cloud computing technologies such as VMware, vCenter and Microsoft Hyper-V.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building and deploying server and workstation automated builds in support of global IT enterprise.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and implementing infrastructure optimization, technology roadmaps, and implementing solutions for infrastructure performance issues.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with developers and engineers across disciplines to define customer and system requirements; designing a solution that meets the current requirements and is scalable to meet future enterprise requirements.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience implementing and configuring Blade Servers, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, WSUS (Windows Server Update Services), VMware VSphere, VMWare ESXi, DNS (Domain Name Server), VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure), DFS (Distributed File System), patch management, performance monitoring, automated server and workstation provisioning and enterprise storage.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience packaging desktop applications in support of customer requirements.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with all the phases of the software development lifecycle; the System Engineering Life Cycle; and the ability to comprehend user business needs and concerns and integrate that understanding with technical skills.
14. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience resolving complex hardware and software compatibility and interface design considerations.
15. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with VBScript, PowerShell, Microsoft Key Management Server (KMS), and Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT).
16. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePo).
17. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with disaster recovery plans for Continuity of Operations (COOP).
18. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Centrify.
19. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with DevOps practices and tools as part of an IT enterprise release process.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1710-01