Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires software development support to develop and integrate software tools in a Lean Agile development project in a Big Data space. The Software Developer will work directly with project manager(s), technical team member(s), and security engineer(s) to develop and maintain production software and work with the customers teams to establish and implement defined requirements. They will be responsible for development, engineering, and maintenance of a data library service; develop, engineer, and maintain other data services that process multiple data types for ingestion into various customer data repositories; and work closely with Program Team Leads who support the delivery of data services support. They will assist and support a variety of activities ranging from strategic planning, managing the day-to-day tactical business rhythms, and ensuring the resolution of ongoing data standards issues and concerns and collaborate with data and system owners, technical lead(s), and other Program Managers across the Enterprise.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with the full software development life cycle.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Java.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing in AWS.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience defining and documenting RESTful APIS.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using OpenAPI and Swagger.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing JSON data structure.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with XML development experience such as using any of XPath, XML Schema, Schematron, RelaxNG, DOM, SAX, and Stax parsing.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with team members, program leadership and other stakeholders to identify and define program requirements and turn them into IT solutions.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem solving skills.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated hands-on experience with UML for object modeling and class diagrams, creation and maintenance of data models such as functional, analytic, and conceptual).
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience modeling and documenting complex data and metadata structures using common systems architecture and data modeling notation and techniques in order to capture, document, express and share logical and physical data flows and models.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with XML and RDBMS storage techniques and technologies.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated knowledge of and significant experience with Community wide service and data standards, such as PUBS.XMIL, IRM.XML, AND ISM.XML, CDR, RR-ID.
14. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience modeling and documenting complex data and metadata structures using common systems architecture and data modeling notations and techniques in order to capture, document, express and share logical and physical data flows and models.
15. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with access control approaches such as ABAC and PBAC.
16. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in IT governance, particularly data governance.
17. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using Jira to manage and track requirements.
18. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Industry standards bodies, such as ISO, IEEE, W3C and IEC.
19. (Desired) Demonstrated experience architecting in AWS.
20. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with the customers secure marking system.
21. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Google Protocol Buffers or Apache AVRO.
22. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with XSLT (especially Saxon).
23. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with graph models.
24. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Data Architecture tools such as SAP, Sybase PowerDesigner, and System Architect.
25. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with knowing how data Ontologies can be used in data architecture.
26. (Desired) Demonstrated experience creating certification and accreditation documentation.
27. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working in an Agile framework.
28. (Desired) Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills.
29. (Desired) Demonstrated experience collaborating with other customer teams to maximize the compatibility of the architecture with other project goals and needs.
30. (Desired) Demonstrated experience in organizing and facilitating Technical Exchange Meeting (TEMs).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1717-02