Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor shall with regard to the telephony product line, identify new capital asset values on closing internal projects (i.e., maintain the property book and the customers Property Plant and Equipment (PP&E) accounts), calculate monthly depreciation and amortization entries.
· The Contractor shall monitor projects that may result in new telephony capital assets.
· The Contractor shall assist the customer to resolve project issues.
· The Contractor shall initiate new Recap projects in the customers enterprise service platform and monitor progress.
· The Contractor shall assist in the procurement of spares for Telephone operations and maintenance (O&M) and Voice Engineers.
· The Contractor shall review and update the services, storage, leased line, and bandwidth usage for Phones.
· The Contractor shall build the annual and 5-year Recap Plans coordinated with Engineering.
· The Contractor shall compile monthly auditable financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· The Contractor shall maintain the Asset Management Database in Access.
· The Contractor shall update the CSS Recapitalization Template quarterly.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $185,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience with Working Capital Fund (WCF) operations.
· Demonstrated experience with capitalization of PP&E.
· Demonstrated experience with capitalization of Internal Use Software (IUS).
· Demonstrated experience building Recapitalization and Investment Plans.
· Demonstrated experience assisting Business Management Office personnel to develop annual Pricing.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating and responding to various organizational data calls across organizations and project teams to include reporting status to management.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Access Database, and Windows operating system.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating with Business Enterprises and Project Managers (PM) to open new projects and assist PMs with moving projects forward to conclusion.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating with Voice Engineers to do project estimates and facilitate decisions on architectures for different buildings.
Wired Telephone Networks:
· Demonstrated experience with Lucent Alcatel 5ESS Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN) systems.
· Demonstrated experience with Avaya Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Digital networks.
· Demonstrated experience with Avaya Aura Messaging systems and Voice Mail.
· Demonstrated experience with Signal System 7 (SS7) networks and Session Interface Protocol (SIP).
· Demonstrated experience with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) systems.
· Demonstrated experience with wide area and local area (WAN and LAN) networks.
· Demonstrated experience with telephone infrastructure, wiring and fiber networks.
· Demonstrated experience with telephone switches, server, gateway, and router operations.
· Demonstrated experience with integrated telephone and internet connection networks.
Wireless Telephone Networks
· Demonstrated experience with telephone infrastructure that converts wired to wireless networks and wireless to wired networks.
· Demonstrated experience handling the security involved with wireless issues.
· Demonstrated experience assisting Contracting Officers (CO) and Contracting Officer Technical Representatives (COTRs) with understanding of the programs
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience assisting COTR and CO to understand the history and issues associated with existing and new telephone contracts.
· Demonstrated experience reviewing and advising COTRs and COs about changes that must be made to contracts.
· Demonstrated experience assisting in building the customers annual budget for telephone and internet systems.
· Demonstrated experience Ability to provide Demand Forecasts for telephone systems expenses and expected income.
· Demonstrated experience providing quarterly updates to the customer regarding changes to the capitalization of PP&E and IUS.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1713-01