Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The contractor shall support the Front Office of the customer with SharePoint Development and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services. The contractor will work closely with Front Office teams and the customers Divisions, however the customers Executive Officer will manage priorities.
The Contractor shall provide SharePoint architecture, development, and administration support to the customers organization.
The Contractor shall support web design to develop a work product that clearly articulates the customers products and services for the non-technical audience.
The Contractor shall maintain and refine permissions and SharePoint groups.
The Contractor shall develop and support SharePoint-based tools to track initiatives.
The Contractor shall maintain, modify, and improve on the look and feel and general SharePoint user experience.
The Contractor shall review content and recommend updates, find broken links, and delete or archive outdated information.
The Contractor shall provide support to the communication team with uploading both internal and external content products.
The Contractor shall set up and manipulate web parts, such as snippets of HTML code deployed to a SharePoint page.
The Contractor shall maintain and modify master pages.
The Contractor shall connect to various data sources for dynamic display of information.
The Contactor shall educate users on SharePoint best practices.
The Contractor shall work with users on new requirements and resolve any reported problems with the sites.
The Contractor shall maintain multiple SharePoint sites based on high level goals, acting proactively and with minimal day-to-day guidance.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience with web design such as user experience, user interface, graphic design, photo editing, typography, analytical skills, and IT skills.
Demonstrated experience with SharePoint development.
Demonstrated experience with SharePoint administration, such as note which SharePoint version(s) used and approximate amount of experience with each.
Demonstrated experience with web development using, at a minimum, HTML and CSS.
Demonstrated experience using SharePoint Designer to include workflow development, page management, and page design.
Demonstrated experience updating and editing SharePoint Master Pages and style sheets.
Demonstrated experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
o Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
o ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1714-01