Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall work closely with each forensic team; however, the customer project manager will manage the priorities.
· The Contractor shall test, maintain, and monitor computers, systems, and instruments.
· The Contractor shall install new programs on systems as needed.
· The Contractor shall evaluate and troubleshoot problems with computer hardware, software, and equipment, including laboratory instruments.
· The Contractor shall work with vendors and customer to ensure the full resolution of problems.
· The Contractor shall coordinate new instrument and computer installation with vendors and customer entities, while managing the on-site vendor visit.
· The Contractor shall coordinate maintenance of analytical instruments and associated software with vendors.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with the appropriate personnel working in the laboratory, remote team members, as well as other customer entities.
· The Contractor shall back up data for customer systems.
· The Contractor shall transfer data to and from customer systems.
· The Contractor shall transition old computer and laboratory equipment and replace with new technology.
· The Contractor shall perform operating system software updates and upgrades (DUD disk), virus definition updates, and other associated software updates.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with security to create, understand, implement, update and obtain approval for System Security Plans.
· The Contractor shall update appropriate ISSM databases for customer technology.
· The Contractor shall serve as the resource for computer security to support requirements to include security scans of applications, systems and computers in customers spaces.
· The Contractor shall assist in the property inventory process, including helping to reconcile property discrepancies, and assisting in the retrieval of information from various databases to accurately track and inventory items.
· The Contractor shall place orders for new supplies and equipment via appropriate databases.
· The Contractor shall coordinate and track incoming and outgoing shipments and supplies via appropriate databases.
· The Contractor shall transport shipments and samples to and from locations in the WMA.
· The Contractor shall use good judgment and personal initiative in recognizing appropriate action to be taken for completion of tasks.
· The Contractor shall demonstrate a high level of service delivery.
· The Contractor shall perform other related duties as assigned by the customer.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
· Demonstrated experience performing evaluation and troubleshooting for computer and application related problems, such as malfunctions and problems with software, analytical equipment and associated computers.
· Demonstrated experience testing, maintaining, and monitoring computer programs and systems.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating the installation of computer programs, such as instrument specific software. This experience must demonstrate independent problem solving.
· Demonstrated experience performing approved security lockdowns of computers associated with analytical equipment.
· Demonstrated experience performing price estimation, purchasing, physical installation, inventory and physical decommission activities for computer and laboratory hardware.
· Demonstrated experience physically installing workstations, servers or other specialty equipment.
· Demonstrated experience of placing orders for new supplies and equipment.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
· Demonstrated experience working with the customer’s security regulations.
· Demonstrated experience working with data sensitivity and handling restrictions
· Demonstrated experience working with vendors to coordinate deliveries, installation and maintenance activities.
· Demonstrated experience as a data transfer officer with the customer.
· Demonstrated experience with implementation of system security plans and security scans.
· Demonstrated experience working with the customers security requirements for purchasing, installation and decommission.
· Demonstrated experience with transporting shipments within the WMA.
· Demonstrated experience using databases for tracking incoming and outgoing shipments.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1712-01