Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor shall aid in the development and maintenance of software tools for collection systems.
· The Contractor shall aid in the development of new cloud based tools.
· The Contractor shall migrate existing tools.
· The Contractor shall aid in the operating and maintaining of deployed systems.
· The Contractor shall be involved with all phases of processing data from remote sites, through the network connectivity, back to the receiving facility, and processing on a cloud based environment such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the customers cloud environment.
· The Contractor shall have the ability to travel worldwide if required.
· The Contractor shall design and implement cloud-based solutions using AWS products such as S3, Lambda, EC2, RDS, SNS, and SQS.
· The Contractor shall maintain infrastructure-as-code and deploy to developer and production environments via AWS CloudFormation.
· The Contractor shall perform data manipulation using Python and common libraries such as venv, csv, json, and pytest.
· The Contractor shall perform unit testing using Python and common libraries such as venv, csv, json, and pytest.
· The Contractor shall interact with cloud services using Python and common libraries such as venv, csv, json, and pytest.
· The Contractor shall design and maintain Python-based websites using the Django web framework.
· The Contractor shall add custom features to Python-based websites.
· The Contractor shall write shell scripts for operations such as deploying code, updating certificates, and testing REST APIs.
· The Contractor shall assist the customer through its security accreditation processes, procedures, and requirements.
· The Contractor shall maintain code, system documentation such as wikis, and formal documentation such as System Design Documents and Privileged User Guides.
· The Contractor shall communicate and coordinate integration with the enterprise customer teams.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with external stakeholders to deploy and integrate applications into the customers environment.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience designing and implementing cloud-based solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment that leverages at a minimum products such as S3, Lambda, EC2, RDS, SNS, and SQS.
· Demonstrated experience maintaining infrastructure-as-code and deploying to developer and production environments via AWS CloudFormation.
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in Linux environments.
· Demonstrated experience with enterprise cloud tool development.
· Demonstrated experience using Python and common libraries such as venv, csv, json, pytest for data manipulation, unit testing, and interacting with cloud services (boto3).
· Demonstrated experience designing and maintaining Python-based websites using the Django web framework.
· Demonstrated experience writing and working with software written in C and Python.
· Demonstrated experience with extract, transform, and load processes including manipulating and cleaning diverse data types.
· Demonstrated experience in the use of Linux on both the command line and in a graphical environment.
· Demonstrated ability to transition traditional non-cloud software to a cloud based environment
· Demonstrated experience with adding custom features as designed by a GFI.
· Demonstrated experience writing shell scripts such as bash.
· Demonstrated experience providing information for Assessment & Authorization (A&A) tasks.
· Demonstrated experience writing and maintaining code and system documentation such as wikis and formal documentation such as System Design Document and Privileged User Guide.
· Demonstrated experience using the GIT version control system.
· Demonstrated experience communicating with enterprise teams to coordinate integration.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating with external contractors to deploy and integrate their applications into secure cloud environment.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience with networking, routing, and configuration of virtual private networks.
· Demonstrated experience with cross domain data transfer solutions.
· Demonstrated experience with software system design and integration.
· Demonstrated experience with data science techniques and visualization methods.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers enterprise cloud tools.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers security accreditation processes, procedures, and requirements.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1706-01