Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor shall work core hours from 0900 hours to 1500 hours.
· The Contractor shall develop a five-year (by quarter) phased project plan, with implementation roles and resource projections, to consolidate IT technical support and development for the customers applications and systems.
· The Contractor shall develop an Agile methodology implementation plan, with roles, for customer adoption.
· The Contractor shall develop a security, development, and operations (SecDevOps) plan, with roles, for adoption by all customer applications. This plan shall address development standards, configuration management, system security and accreditation, contingency, and O&M.
· The Contractor shall develop a document management plan to address documents required for all customer applications and systems, their storage locations and versioning requirements.
· The Contractor shall develop a service management plan, documenting customers tiered support for all applications and systems.
· The Contractor shall develop a reference architecture for adoption by all customer applications and systems.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience with customer engagement with a large customer base to establish and maintain relationships with COTS vendors.
· Demonstrated experience with project management responsibilities, waterfall and agile, including leading software development teams.
· Demonstrated experience implementing industry best practices and associated technical solutions consistent with accessibility standards and agile methodology.
· Demonstrated experience proposing recommendations that provide business value while supporting customer goals and objectives, with an emphasis on improving User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI), reducing O&M, increasing quality and speed of delivery, transforming, and modernizing web-based application, system, and service components.
· Demonstrated experience in analyzing and documenting web-based application, system, and service components and associated interfaces, including those with databases and web services/APIs to assist in decision-making regarding future development.
· Demonstrated experience in the full accreditation lifecycle.
· Demonstrated experience in managing Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 support, using service management systems.
· Demonstrated experience developing and briefing IT support documents that include SOPs, digital IT workflows, IT knowledge base, pre and post deployment checklists, IT architectural diagrams, system security plans, and administrative processes.
· Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining enterprise software, to include license renewals (where applicable), patching, and version update administration.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience working with customer and partner IT organizations.
· Demonstrated experience working with learning applications.
· Demonstrated experience working with language, compliance, and performance management applications.
· Demonstrated experience working with COTS products.
· Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies.
· Demonstrated experience with networking and platform hosting technologies.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1708-01