Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor Team shall provide software development support for automated tools used to manage the customers automated provisioning service enterprise platform.
· The Contractor shall develop ServiceNow workflows and scripts to enable automated provisioning from one network or domain to other cross domain networks.
· The Contractor shall maintain ServiceNow workflows and scripts to enable automated provisioning from one network or domain to other cross domain networks and domains.
· The Contractor shall develop automated provisioning capabilities for account creation and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) creation from one network or domain to other cross domain networks and domains.
· The Contractor shall develop Lambda scripts for working with Multiple Cloud Services from one network or domain to other cross domain networks.
· The contractor shall develop the account creation and provisioning of services in AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud and IBM Cloud services.
· The Contractor shall develop Multiple Cloud Relational Database Service (RDS) tables, queries, and database remodeling.
· The Contractor shall maintain RDS to enable automated data storage.
· The Contractor shall execute test plans.
· The Contractor shall execute test procedures
· The Contractor shall execute test scenarios.
· The Contractor shall meet requirements for new scripts, workflows, and software modifications to operate satisfactorily in the system environment.
· The Contractor shall develop new automation capabilities.
· The Contractor shall leverage AWS APIs.
· The Contractor shall support the O&M of the customers platform that is built upon ServiceNow.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience with basic commands, scripting, and application deployment in Linux.
· Demonstrated experience with AWS.
· Demonstrated experience supporting Linux applications.
· Demonstrated experience with RDS commands, table queries, and database connections between Cloud environment and Linux.
· Demonstrated experience using Agile development methodologies.
· Demonstrated experience working with and writing APIs.
· Demonstrated experience creating workflows and writing scripts in ServiceNow
· Demonstrated experience scripting in Python.
· Demonstrated experience scripting in PowerShell.
· Demonstrated experience developing custom ServiceNow request user interfaces, scripting, and workflows for cloud services.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience with Agile software development processes.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud and IBM Cloud services.
· Demonstrated experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to include interaction with LDAP repositories via the command line.
· Demonstrated experience with XML schemas.
· Demonstrated experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies.
· Demonstrated experience with the systems development lifecycle.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers multiple internal networks.
· Demonstrated experience deploying to a cloud service provider.
· Demonstrated experience utilizing Jenkins to build, test and deploy software.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1703-01, 02, 03