Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor shall review commercial, open source, and government-provided technical information, systems, and demonstrations to evaluate claims of system performance and capabilities.
· The Contractor shall advise the customer about the feasibility of technical requirements and the plausibility of technical claims.
· The Contractor shall perform diagnostic testing on software applications to validate claims, determine system requirements, and assess ease of integration with customer systems.
· The Contractor shall communicate with the customers commercial, academic, and government partners to explain customer requirements and coordinate evaluation activities.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience collecting and interpreting customers technical requirements and translating those requirements into action items for solicitation or development.
· Demonstrated experience evaluating technical information, systems, and demonstrations in light of requirements and communicating conclusions to customers.
· Demonstrated experience performing system testing to validate performance and functionality claims and to assess integration potential with existing systems.
· Demonstrated experience working in a technical environment with data formats such as XML, and JSON.
· Demonstrated experience working in a technical environment with databases such as SQL and No-SQL.
· Demonstrated experience working in a technical environment with programming languages such as Python, C++, and Java.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience working with the customers analyst cadre and familiarity with the customers analytic culture.
· Demonstrated experience working with In-Q-Tel, the customers public-facing IT startup incubator, to identify, evaluate, and transition commercial software tools.
· Demonstrated experience evaluating tools and algorithms that perform natural language processing, and data mining and analysis.
· Demonstrated experience with machine learning concepts and associated computing frameworks.
· Demonstrated experience developing for and deploying software onto cloud computing environments such as Amazon Web Services.
· Demonstrated experience with large scale, data processing frameworks, such as Hadoop.
· Demonstrated experience developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau.
· Demonstrated experience with functional evaluation of the customer’s proprietary software.
o Masters or PhD in Computer Science
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1696-01