Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
SME AWS System Administrator. This role is to maintain, design and migrate an on prem production system to the cloud.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $210,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated C2S/AWS skills.
Support or stand up a new environment in AWS and migrate the production system to it
Experience migrating applications / environments from on prem solutions to an AWS environment
Perform system integration, hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture.
Architect, develop, design, integrate and maintain all computer applications, including specialized applications specific to the programs objectives.
Strong systems administration skills for Windows and Linux operating systems .
Competent with VMWare.
Experience patching large numbers or servers and workstations across network infrastructure.
Automation, monitoring, and scheduled task management across large scale networks.
Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving communication issues across network boundaries.
Building in redundancy and failover within network and application infrastructure.
Creating and configuring cloud compute, storage, and other cloud services in the system on AWS.
Knowledgeable in AWS CloudFormation scripts, CloudWatch, AWS console system administration to include operations and maintenance to include EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling, and SNS.
Monitoring and renewing server certificates.
Maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems.
Maintaining disaster recovery procedures and environment.
Supporting internal users if / when issues arise.
Familiarity with DevOps technologies.
Familiar with JIRA.
Knowledgeable with agile development practices.
B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Familiar with AWS Lambda
Proficient in Python
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT/RR2021-34700