Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer delivers global communication and services, and supports reliable and responsive IT infrastructure services across departments. The customer requires support specializing in firewall engineering and software development. The work will require organization between multiple stakeholders and multiple customer systems. The customer requires a Systems Engineer that specialize in firewall engineering. The Systems Engineer will provide support to the customers Information Technologies systems and perform maintenance and troubleshooting for firewall software and hardware components to maintain sustainability and reliability of the customers systems and applications. The individual in this role will develop documentation for system configurations and continuously evaluate program risks and recommend solutions to improve systems security.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in firewall deployment, and operations and maintenance of firewall hardware.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with multicast traffic across the firewall.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience deploying Cisco, Palo Alto and Juniper firewall Manager servers.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with designing, building, and managing controlled interfaces.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience installing hardware, configuring firewalls, setting up virtual private networks, and implementing updates.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with working with developers or engineers to determine best technical approach to requirements.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience monitoring security devices and applications for performance problems and providing technical resolutions.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience migrating from antiquated technology to new firewall technology.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Cisco, Juniper and Palo Alto devices.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with load balancers and network security appliances.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Linux.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Information Assurance hardening and compliance policies.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with implementing zero-trust networks.
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with firewall vendor transitioning to include design, engineering and deployment of new firewalls.
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with completing assessment and authorization (A&A) through customers accreditation process.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1716-01