Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Cloud Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) will support contract drives strategic decisions for providing cyber incident monitoring, response, and hunting in cloud environments. The selected candidate shall have demonstrated experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud security solutions.
Responsible for providing tactical and strategic expertise related to cloud security
Identify necessary data sources for security monitoring
Recommend various security monitoring and response solutions for Azure tenants
Collaborate with system owners to onboard data and security solutions
Provide input into Service Level Agreements, MOU’s, and Rules of Engagements for new customers
Consult incident response personnel during potential cyber incidents
Assist in detection engineering for anomalous behavior notifications within multiple Azure tenants
Recommend “best practice” solutions to security-unique challenges
The ideal candidate will have expert level experience in one or more of the following technologies, and have experience consulting customers in building secure Azure tenants:
MS Log Analyzer
MS Defender for Endpoint
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Requires an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum 10+ years of related experience.
Demonstrated experience with cloud security tools and infrastructure
Expert presentation and communication skills as you will be responsible for interfacing with both cloud engineers, vendors, as well as CIRT incident responders and leadership
Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, and/or Network Engineering with a focus cloud environment.
Familiarity with the following classes of technologies:
Web Application Firewalls
Web/Email gateway security technologies
DoD 8570 IAT Level III or CSSP-SPM
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -IIG-11