Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This candidate will support the Cyber Forensics team as a Hardware Forensics Specialist. The Hardware Forensics Specialist will provide expertise in evaluating many aspects of physical devices including intended operation and vulnerabilities. They will also provide expertise in enabling forensic analysis of a myriad of different physical devices.
Candidates must have experience in several of the following fields and may work on projects pertaining to:
PCB testing, repairs requiring expert soldering skill and data extraction
Digital/analog media imaging, damaged media recovery and digital forensic analysis
Determining functions and capabilities of digital and analog electronics
Circuit reverse engineering, redesign and rework.
Chip off (rework machine, hot air etc.) and memory device download
System programming familiarity C, C++, ASM, Verilog, Python
Knowledge of microprocessors and FPGAs, ARM, x86, MIPS
RF system and antenna experience
Data communication implementation and standards (wired and wireless)
Windows, Linux and Mac operational experience -legacy OS experience a bonus
Familiarity with Mobile OS to include Android, iOS and legacy systems
Knowledge of JTAG, SWD and other test download interfaces
Experience with power electronics, switching power electronics, and embedded power systems
Wireless communication implementation and standards: 802.11a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, NFC.
Applicants are expected to bring demonstrated experience in several areas; familiarity with other areas will be gained through on-the-job exposure.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent training
5 years (including coursework) hands on experience in one or more of the following: data storage technology design and repair, PCB design and repair, logic analyzers and protocol analysis, computer programming.
Strong technical written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Expert soldering skill
Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -IIG-19