Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role provides technical expertise and collaboration across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation. This role supports software systems development, including documenting system application requirements, system interfaces, and data sources; and, supporting technical planning, development, integration, and verification and validation. This role refines customer roadmaps, enterprise epics, and strategic requirements into detailed requirements and actionable user stories to be delivered by the entire team. This role coordinates with the Scrum Master to prioritize user stories that realize customer requirements. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $140,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We have a need for a Test Engineer to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Test Engineer on this program, you will have the opportunity to perform software development to implement scripts, evaluate test results, and feedback loops in a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, and security is also desired.
Participate in program Agile software development initiatives (standup, planning, Increment planning) to support innovation and enhancement of custom applications through iteration/functionality testing
Participate and collaborate with team members to assess StoryPoint/complexity efforts (using best practices) to ensure proper testing and delivery of functionality per User Story Acceptance Criteria
Collaborate with team members (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Software Developers) to develop test approaches with emphasis on automation of recurring/regression test cases through selected toolsets
Develop test validation scripts using program designated languages (ex: Python)
Develop automated test cases using knowledge of custom Applications through designated GUI/COTS products (ex: Selenium and Katalon Studio)
Leverage DevOps practices to ensure repeatability and Configuration Management of test cases/scripts are maintained the continuously improved
Develop and document end-to-end functionality test case narratives using task management system (JIRA/Confluence)
Generate test data and identify use/corner cases required to meet User Story/Customer needs
Support performance testing/evaluation activities using tools such as Jmeter
Perform job duties within Commercial cloud development environments
Ability to test both back end applications processes in addition to front end
Significant experience with scripting languages (ex: Python) to automate tasks
Significant experience in test data/script development
Knowledge of or direct experience with software performance testing practices
Direct experience with creation, authoring, execution and documentation of test cases/result sets for software products in an agile cadence
Significant experience working/testing within Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex: AWS) and DevOps tools
Demonstrated ability to work within collaborative environment to execute test cases complimentary to development efforts
Significant experience working in an SAFe Agile and DevOps development environment and tempo
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Candidate must have BS degree with and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or MS 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
Will consider experience in lieu of a degree
Experience with administration of MS Windows Server or Linux environments (Lab or Personal development space)
Experience reviewing output of CI jobs and capable of tracking test failures back to code changes that resulted in bugs
Capable of review code check-ins to understand the impact of code changes on system functionality and potential applications bugs.
Direct experience with AWS environments
Candidate must be US Citizen.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RDISC-75