Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer requires a team of Systems Engineers to provide System Engineering expertise and architecture support in the development of technical solutions and collaboration across partner organizations aligning with Customer’s business strategy. In this role, they are the leads for service, capability upgrades and the evaluation of new potential products in collaboration with system engineering and operations and assist with external partner liaison and outreach. The supported environment includes: a virtual desktop environment, roughly, 60 engineers and developers leverage the environment, not including system users, data scientists or analysts; Dev/test/prod environment on the Customers primary network and joint integration network with Government partners; a mix of physical enclaves (including network equipment) and virtual VPCs segregating the system from the Customer’s and Partner’s general use LAN/WAN environments; and any changes to promote new requirements and the future strategy to minimize the physical footprint by leveraging multi-vendor cloud technologies to provide timely and scalable throughput for data scientists and analysts.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Splunk, Nagios, HDFS, multiple versions of Linux (at a minimum, Red Hat and CentOS), virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware), and shell scripting (at minimum PERL and Python).
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with continuous integration and build.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience and understanding of Big Data and underlying technologies like HADOOP clusters.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating fault tolerant solutions with cloud architectures.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated on-the-job experience in leading complex IT systems engineering efforts.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with some combination of Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), application integration technologies and approaches, Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing solutions, and data management technologies (Extract Transform Load (ETL), Data Profiling, Data Mining, Meta-data Repositories).
7. (Desired) Experience with multiple cloud vendors (i.e. Azure, Oracle, Google).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1399-07