Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer requires network infrastructure support for systems administration, operation, and maintenance of a research and development Local Area Network. The Customer requires assistance on special projects involving extended work hours. The Customer requires a highly skilled Systems Administrator. The individual in this role will patch Windows and Linux Operating Systems, administer user accounts, and will shall build new hosts such as virtual machines, scientific workstations, and servers. The Systems Administrator will deploy new applications, and install hardware components such as hard drives, RAM, GPUs, and network switches. They will troubleshoot hardware and software issues; transfer data from and to other networks and removable media; configure network switches; manage storage area networks; and maintain a small data center, to include, but not limited to, network switches, storage servers, compute servers, and network software and hardware configuration. The individual will support special projects in support of mission requirements, which may include working extended or non-standard hours, to include late night or weekend work. This is not a common activity, but may be required multiple times per year. Overtime is not expected, with non-standard hours worked to be replaced with time off in the same pay period, based on the contractors pay schedule.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience administrating Linux systems using terminal commands.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Windows Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, and Microsoft System Center environment (Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, and Data Protection Manager).
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience maintaining patch levels, virus definitions, firmware, and software updates for Windows and Linux servers, workstations, virtual machines.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience maintaining patch levels, virus definitions, firmware, and software updates for Cisco network switches.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience supporting project (HW & SW) development teams from startup to transition to operations.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building workstations, laptops, and servers to include adding or replacing hard drives, RAM, and graphics cards.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience reconfiguring workstations, laptops, and servers to include adding or replacing hard drives, RAM, and graphics cards.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience communicating technical details, issues, and system outages or degradations.
9. (Mandatory) Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience managing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco ACI Network Architecture, Nexus 9000 Series switches, and Cisco APICs.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with HPE Blade Centers with Virtual Connect Networking and HPE DL Series servers.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Windows Server Datacenter and Failover Clustering for High-Availability File Servers and Virtualization.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Linux deployment and baseline management using Foreman.
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience maintaining HPE 3PAR and other storage fabrics.
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience configuring HP Z-series workstation hardware and bios.
16. (Desired) Demonstrated experience maintaining CentOS and Windows baseline operating system images used for building new servers, workstations, and virtual machines.
17. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with SQL Server, MongoDB, and Oracle Database administration.
18. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Hyper-V, QEMU, and VMware vSphere Virtualization.
19. (Desired) Demonstrated experience maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server and Skype environments.
20. (Desired) Demonstrated experience supporting security documentation for projects.
21. (Desired) Demonstrated experience or familiarity with Customers Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process and packages.
22. (Desired) Demonstrated experience or familiarity with developing A&A packages and ability to lead through A&A lifecycle.
23. (Desired) Demonstrated experience or familiarity with interacting with the ISSM office for project waivers and approvals for hardware and software not currently on the Customers baseline.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1721-01