Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions for critical requirements. The current solution is at the end of life stage, therefore new solutions need to be developed and incorporated; new and innovative technologies utilized to successfully meet the user requirements. The goal of the Customer is to design and deliver an enterprise-level system with a modular, segmented architecture that can support both large scale and small scale solutions in order to meet the requirements across a broad range of applicable use cases. In order to support the technical requirements, the Customer requires Information Technology (IT) activities to achieve the goal of designing, developing, testing, integrating and deploying the solutions. The Network Engineer will design a multi-tenant network architecture with network segmentation that adhere to the Customers information technology security standards, design networks that enable internet access with managed Point of Presence (PoP), and design modular and highly configurable networks to take advantage of novel technological solutions. They will build, configure, and maintain network solutions with both a defensive and offensive cyber security mindset; incorporate cloud base technology such as AWS, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and Google to distribute points of presence using distributed systems principles; and develop and implement strategies of systems, sub systems, and associated network components with a vision for meeting todays requirements while maintaining future proofing through modular design. They should be able to design backup procedures, troubleshoot problems, provide resolution, and ensure that system development follows guidelines and industry best practices, prepare and deliver program and user level documentation, communicate and share expertise within and across the Customers organizational boundaries, and work both independently and in small groups.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in advanced network architecture and design concepts that translate directly to ability to modify network architectures to meet Customers network requirements.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-sized network architecture.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with networking concepts and protocols: LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, UDP, GRE, IPSec, VPN, WireGuard, Routing, and Software and Hardware Firewalls.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl to automate networking tasks.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience communicating the design and implementation of networks including relevant strengths and weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu and Debian.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience solving technical problems.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1675-08