Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
· Demonstrated experience with requirements management.
· Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software.
· Demonstrated experience working or consulting in Agile and multi-project environments.
· Demonstrated experience with supporting flagship-level user application development.
· Demonstrated experience working effectively in a dynamic team environment and with technical and non-technical officers.
· Demonstrated familiarity with search and discovery technologies and user applications.
· Demonstrated experience with developing NER schemas and data extraction and parsing frameworks.
· Demonstrated ability to apply extraction and parsing frameworks to user requirements.
· Demonstrated experience applying text extraction and parsing frameworks to labeling software and COTS AI/ML applications.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating and guiding for concept development, system specifications, technical exchanges, requirements generation, metrics, and deployment decisions.
· Demonstrated experience with problem resolution, to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems, planning projects, meeting objectives, developing contingencies, and producing schedules.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating and collaborating with users and IT professionals to gather requirements and define technology needs.
· Demonstrated experience with NLP systems such as entity extraction, entity resolution, machine translation, or similar linguistic capabilities.
· Demonstrated recent, experience with AI/ML concepts, computing frameworks, technologies, and applications.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating, collaborating, and working across organizational boundaries.
· Demonstrated experience testing end-to-end requirements in applications for operational deployment.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Excel macros, and VBA scripting.
· Demonstrated experience working in an analytic area in the Customers organization.
· Demonstrated experience developing for and deploying software into cloud computing environments, such as Amazon Web Services.
· Demonstrated experience in creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -BV2022-1822-01