Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking an Information Review and Release Analyst in the Herndon, VA area in support of a dynamic Intelligence Community component offering a flexible work schedule. The position requires an individual to review and thoroughly research the overall context of one or more of the following: Executive Order (EO) 13526, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and/or Privacy Act (PA). These requests are submitted directly to the IC component by the general public, Presidential Libraries, or received upon referral or coordination from another government agencies. The analyst in this position serves as the Case Manager for the Executive Order Mandated (EOM), FOIA, PA, and Appeals requests, from the receipt of the initial request letter, to creating case documentation and researching prior requests. Their work also includes collaborating with other government agency (OGA) counterparts, prior to the final consolidation of IC component element response and release decisions back to the requester.
The candidate must be able to successfully apply critical-thinking skills when evaluating each unique case, and when utilize a broad array of customer systems and tools in order to accurately inform the review and release process. Due to the complexity of most requests, time management and the ability to collaborate with other team members is a must. The selected candidate must be able to consistently deliver high-quality, accurate work, and be willing to perform ad hoc duties as needed. Candidates are able to explore their creative side for identifying process improvement ideas.
A bachelor degree and/or high school diploma and relevant years of experience specific to the skills listed
Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Customer.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $95,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Strong analytical (reviewer), problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
Solid knowledge of the intelligence community with developed analytical skills background.
Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills.
Proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
Knowledge of Customer culture and procedures.
The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
It is desired that the individual possess a minimum of five (5) years of Customer or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT434-04