Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a motivated candidate in the Herndon, VA area. This person will be responsible for support and coordination related to data compliance. The Customer helps to establish standards-based procedures and measures across all respective areas that provide and maintain secure and legal compliance of all systems in accordance with applicable standards. This position requires a team member that shall work to understand and apply data policy standards to system and data partners and be able to engage and communicate with appropriate stakeholders.
The Knowledge Manager shall:
Work closely with all team members, including technology, program, training, and oversight, as well as external mission partners.
Be self-motivated and take the lead in engaging with assigned technical systems.
Assist the Customer with analyzing policy requirements and communicating those requirements to system and component stakeholders.
Work with system partners to convey policy standards and processes, and address questions related to data handling requirements.
Assist the Customer with evaluating and monitoring data compliance and capabilities, system resources and capabilities, and data management policies and procedures.
Demonstrate an understanding of technical collection practices to inform effective policy and implementation.
Meet with Customer regularly to relay progress, proposed creative and strategic solutions to policy challenges, and establish priorities
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $130,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated knowledge of Customer data policies
Researching, defining, drafting and coordinating content for policy guidance to support workforce understanding of data compliance requirements and implementation.
Experience with and knowledge of executive, highly visible programs
Demonstrated experience and ability to work with varied partners, receive questions on policy, technical or business process, and identify appropriate responses through existing materials, or identify appropriate POCs.
Experience with assisting with developing or modifying data management workflows, evaluating and existing tools and capabilities, and communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Demonstrated familiarity with the data management lifecycle.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT526-01