Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Engineering Tech Lead for a technical development program supporting the Customers Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Engineering Tech Lead supports existing systems and provides the guidance to build new technologies You will have the opportunity to develop new policies and integrate them into an enterprise service. You will participate in deployment/administration of tools and integration testing. You will lead a team of database developers, systems engineers, software developers, cyber security engineers, test engineers, who develop custom user interfaces and rest services to management digital policies, assist in installation, deployment, and maintenance of products.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
Oversee the teams that build outs, testing, maintenance, and monitoring of systems
Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocated requirements to segments
Address user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal
Integrate systems and services
Summarize and communicate results
Support the development, documentation, and execution of system policies
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Typically requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
Must have experience with security accreditation process
Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
Must have experience in Systems Engineer providing requirements and system interface analysis for enterprise scale development project
Experience developing and maintaining interface control documents between components in an enterprise operational system
Strong communication between development team and stakeholders on intent of the requirements and user stories
Translating user requirements into agile sprint stories and acceptance criteria that is achievable within each sprint
Experience with agile project management methodologies, including managing product backlogs
Hands on Experience with the customers A&A process to achieve system approval
Experience with requirements management on a program interacting with and supporting multiple customers
Experience as a Scrum Master
Experience with the XACTA security accreditation tool
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -FISTS-14