Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Policy Analysis who will be responsible for defining, gaining consensus and capturing policy reflecting the Customers mission intent. Duties may include: ensuring policies are consistent with Customers direction and existing direction, as well as policy established across the IC. The Policy Analysis will process business requirements, including system analysis, evaluation and implementation of processes. Also creates program work products such as policies, procedures, strategies, reports, correspondence, presentations, plans, and spreadsheets. The Policy Author will support leadership and have the interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage within a complex program.
The Policy Analysis will:
Influence development of policies that impact software application and system security policy and functional areas
Resolve issues within systems policies
Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies and standards in support of the Customers mission and consistent with existing guidance and industry best practices
Supports and coordination meetings that may influence policy development or implementation
Document process and improve existing processes
Communicate effectively across disciplines and vertically with multiple levels of leadership
Works directly with the Customer and effectively communicate, capturing and operationalizing the Customers intent
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
BS degree with 8-12 years policy experience
Experience with the Customer and the Customers mission
Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Effectively manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments.
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Ability to work individually, and to motivate teams to achieve Customers objectives
MS with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
Expertise with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
Proven leadership experience
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -FIDPM-07