Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in SharePoint, Joomla, and WordPress site administration.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Site Collection Administration (SCA).
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience designing and supporting Joomla Extension or Module creation.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting Joomla websites.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in development of custom Joomla modules and components such as news, login, search, and filtering.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in development of custom Joomla plugins to override core functionality such as contact forms, events, and appointments.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in Joomla extension development such as components, modules, plugins, and templates.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in template creation and integration.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Gantry, Helix, and T4 Joomla frameworks.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting WordPress websites.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting database-driven websites.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing websites meeting Section 508 standards for accessibility and usability.
14. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience testing with multiple forms of assistive technology tools (JAWS, NVDA, ZoomText) and browser specific technologies (Lighthouse, JAWS Inspect, WAVE, ARC Toolkit).
15. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) and its proper use, understanding and implementation of WCAG 2.1 standards, web accessibility auditing and remediation, and understanding impacts of accessibility on disabled users.
17. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing multiple web development projects simultaneously.
18. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working closely with graphic, interactive, UX, and UI designers to translate designs into pixel-perfect responsive websites, apps, HTML emails, and interactive experiences.
19. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience being able to quickly customize out of the box plugins to meet the User Interface design intent.
20. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience testing, debugging, evaluating, and building code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms, ensuring it is valid, properly structured, and meets requirements and industry standards.
21. (Desired) Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, supporting enterprise Content (Desired) Management Systems (CMS) or Knowledge Management Systems (KMS).
22. (Desired) Demonstrated experience implementing complex visual styles via HTML5 or Bootstrap.
23. (Desired) Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and maintaining user authentication methods.
24. (Desired) Demonstrated experience using authoring or scripting languages.
25. (Desired) Demonstrated experience programming using PHP.
26. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with preprocessor scripting language tools such as SASS or LESS.
27. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working within a working capital fund business enterprise.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1825-01