Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Systems Engineer (ISSE) on our team in Chantilly, VA. This role will serve as the technical lead to guide multiple development and technical projects through the security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process. The A&A Systems Engineer will support broad application A&A portfolio efforts, assisted by technical teams, to develop comprehensive accreditation packages. The A&A Systems Engineer will work with approving officials to gain approvals through submission, POA&M reconciliation, and security relevant changes. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills as well as high-level proficiency in leading Technical Exchange Meetings to define systems and system security boundaries.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree Experience preparing systems security plans, risk assessment reports, customer responsibility matrices, and security incident response standard operating procedures (SOPs) Experience preparing security assessment criteria for development teams to comply with all A&A requirements Experience briefing customers to guide Accreditation activities Demonstrated ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals via formal and informal briefings and Technical Exchange Meetings A high level understanding of Cloud solutions such as Amazon, Microsoft, or Google Experience developing and refining application development details into Critical Control matrices Proficiency in ICD 503 compliance
Experience with the XACTA 360 tool Information Systems Security Engineer/Officer (ISSE/ISSO) experience Knowledge of NIST 800 series security documentation
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SC122