Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Software Engineer to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer in a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience. This program delivers Enterprise Computing engineering services with modern technology solutions with that function both on customer premise, and via remote Cloud services. As a mission-focused Administrator that solves problems on the program, you will be expected to: Recognize the issue(s), identify the facts, define additional data that would be helpful, make assumptions as necessary, determine alternative approaches, evaluate alternatives, make recommendations, alter assumptions and rework solutions, and reflect on lessons learned.
Software engineer will provide a full range of network, server, and workstation support for a diverse client base. Remotely troubleshooting client issues or being onsite at a client office, providing superior IT customer service. Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems and productivity software (MS Office, Visio, PowerPoint, Adobe). In-depth knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Group Policies, Active Directory, Office 365, and Exchange. Advanced understanding of IP networking. Thorough knowledge of Switches, Routers, and Firewalls.
We are actively seeking candidates with a minimum of 16 years’ experience, and a range of skill levels from basic to advanced.
Bachelor’s or masters degree are preferred in one or more of the disciplines described below where specific skills may include the following
Analyzing and troubleshooting software application and network component issues.
Performing technical evaluations of client computing software, hardware, and management solutions
Operating systems installation, configuration, and maintenance on Windows servers and desktops.
Developing automated and documented processes and procedures to simplify operational activities
Scripting and orchestration: PowerShell, VB Scripts, and Ansible
Managing software/patch deployment configurations for standard OS and applications, ensure patching compliance
Developing design and operational documents for supported applications
Providing technical support to applications and utility developers regarding integration into the operating environment.
Collaborating with management, engineering, and internal customers
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Strong Engineering experience with the following:
DNS, DFS, and DHCP
Active Directory (including software deployment) and administration of Group Policy (GPOs)
Experience with Server and Software upgrades
Experience with Amazon Cloud
Strong verbal communication and documentation skills
o Previous experience in Dev and Ops
o Deploying/managing servers in AWS environment?
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-264