Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Systems Engineer to join one of our teams in Chantilly, VA. The individual in this role will architect applications and service migrations into a virtual Amazon Web Services environment. The Systems Engineer will track new requirements and break them down into actionable tasks for the development team while supporting group level architecture discussions surrounding development and integration of data lake. Additionally, the individual in this position will be responsible for implementing efficiencies in the transfer and transitioning of data associated with project tools and applications and must be comfortable briefing senior management on high priority work items.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar or 6 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
Minimum 8 years of experience in a Systems Engineering role
Ability to integrate COTS, GOTS, and custom software into an enterprise solution for data management or knowledge management with appropriate security and monitoring measures
Knowledge of customer security controls and their implementation on enterprise tools
Ability to track and manage customer needs with an enterprise work/requirement tracking tool
Experience working with customers to prioritize needs across a large set of stakeholders
Demonstrated knowledge with SDLC practices
Ability and desire to function effectively on a highly motivated team
Demonstrated experience working with High Operational Tempo and Mission focused teams
Knowledge of the data lifecycle and data management best practices
Demonstrated knowledge of Agile best practices (CSM Certification)
Knowledge of Java, Python, and other Development languages
Demonstrated DevSecOps experience
Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated technology stacks
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SC124