Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer applies technical resources to accelerate the timely, reliable, and secure delivery of open source data, information, and insights. The customer requires support to develop and deliver a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for a new subsystem within the ecosystem of an existing big data exploitation platform. The Contractor will work within an agile team environment. Work will include writing, testing, and debugging custom application code; developing a database backend; and performing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes to populate the database with existing data. The Application Developer (Dev) Team shall work closely with the customers product owner to deliver user stories necessary to realize product vision. The customer anticipates requiring a surge of approximately 26 two-week sprints to develop the MVP. At this time, the customer does not require ongoing support after the MVP is delivered. The Dev Team shall apply an agile approach to software development consistent with the customers project management and software development frameworks with a focus on demonstrating and delivering releasable software every iteration. The Dev Team shall work closely with the existing application team to apply design standards and consistency and address any security vulnerabilities uncovered during the development and test phases. The Dev Team shall maintain all source code in the customer-wide, remote Git repository. The Dev shall apply industry best practices (such as, but not specifically Test Driven Development) for ensuring custom application code is comprehensively tested. The Dev Team shall administer and maintain relational and non-relational database systems within the application security boundary. The Dev Team shall perform data cleaning and formatting for ingested data ensuring they meet quality and content management standards. The Dev Team shall build and maintain modern cloud based platforms. The Dev Team shall develop and maintain applications using a modern front end stack such as Angular, React, or Vue.js. The Contractor Team shall develop and maintain applications using a modern server-side stack such as Express, Python, or serverless technologies. The Contractor Team shall experience developing and maintaining applications using modern NoSQL and SQL-based back-end database technologies such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, or MySQL. The Dev Team shall develop software in a DevSecOps environment. The Dev Team shall attend bi-weekly Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings in person at the customer location.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building and maintaining modern cloud based platforms.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining applications using a modern front end stack such as Angular, React, or Vue.js.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining applications using modern server-side stacks such as Express, Python, or serverless technologies.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining applications using modern NoSQL and SQL-based back-end database technologies such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing software in a DevSecOps environment.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with modern system architecture patterns, such as event-driven, microservices and MVC architectures.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience maintaining Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines with automated testing and deployment.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using Git as a source code repository.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience performing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) operations on existing data sets to populate a new data model.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with D3.js or OpenLayers 3.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1789-01