Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Senior Web Content Admin to support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites. You will also be establishing and maintaining an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users, and other team members.
What Youll Get to Do:
Serve as SME, processing in-depth knowledge of Web Content analysis.
Serve as SME for SharePoint Online resource for management, administration, and development.
File migration from on Premise SharePoint to SharePoint Online
Manages web environment design, development, deployment, and maintenance activities.
Performs testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications.
Collaborates with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
Collaborates with developers to create and operate internal and external web sites.
Develop, manage, update, and modify websites, including design and non-design aspects, from project initiation to deployment, and maintenance activities.
Design processes and strategies to help improve the SharePoint look and feel.
Implement and maintain user-friendly designs to ensure optimum user experience and 508-compliance on all aspects and components of the websites.
More About the Role:
Provide managing/performing SharePoint website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site.
Ability to quickly understand and utilize new concepts and technologies.
Possess, practice and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $140,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required for this position
5-10 years of relevant work experience in SharePoint experience.
Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Flash Player.
Familiarity with WordPress, Service Now and SharePoint Online and previous SharePoint versions.
Strong writing skills and extensive experience writing at the collegiate level.
Strong organizational skills.
Experience with communications and web development activities.
Experience managing content delivery via social media platforms.
Ability to work within a team environment with minimal supervision.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -L4