Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall evaluate business and technical processes and workflows to enhance organizations awareness; identify opportunities to improve these processes/workflows; facilitate implementation of recommended resolution(s)
The Contractor shall analyze technical data to understand system dependencies and performance; identify gaps or deficiencies in data and recommend solutions to elevate overall quality of data; facilitate implementation of recommended resolution(s)
The Contractor shall act as representative of the organization to technical working groups, panels, and boards
The Contractor shall integrate and verify system elements and validate them against requirements
The Contractor shall ensure programs are in compliance with the enterprise strategic direction
The Contractor shall participate in enterprise IT architecture efforts and recommend new directions based on information developed during IT program and business unit reviews.
The Contractor shall act as an advisor to IT system engineers and propose changes to the enterprise technical architecture based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
The Contractor shall identify, analyze, and define system IT needs.
The Contractor shall apply knowledge of enterprise IT needs to design improved processes, generate valid requirements, and ensure these are consistent with the enterprise technical architecture.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience with Site Reliability Engineer responsibilities to include:
o Ensuring seamless collaboration between IT operations and development teams.
o Establishing and managing change and incident management (ITIL) processes.
o Implementing instrumentation, discovery, and observability to create scalable and reliable systems by leveraging automation and minimizing IT risks.
o Reviewing and developing standards for system documentation.
o Processing related to system availability, latency, performance, efficiency, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity/future planning.
o Establishing and managing a technical baseline management process consistently across the office.
Demonstrated experience in ITIL such as IT Service Management (ITSM) or IT Operations Management (ITOM).
Demonstrated experience with ITSM and ITOM requirements and workflows for Change Management and Incident Management
Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow ITSM and ITOM workflows.
Demonstrated experience coordinating between project teams and stakeholders to complete Request Management Processes.
Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and reporting programmatic and performance metrics.
Demonstrated experience developing and enforcing IT Standards and Governance such as compliance tracking tools and processes.
Demonstrated experience tracking, documenting, and presenting request management information to management.
Demonstrated experience providing quality assurance checks to ensure adherence to customer operational standards.
Demonstrated experience briefing status and situational awareness to senior leaders.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SV1904