Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated professional experience Analyzing, Troubleshooting, and Tuning Performance Parameters in the Microsoft Server 2012-19 environment.
Demonstrated professional experience Analyzing, Troubleshooting, and Tuning Performance Parameters in the Apache/Tomcat Java Webserver environment.
Demonstrated experience defining, requesting, configuring, and monitoring Cloud server architectures to include Amazon Web Server EC2, RDBS, S3, and Elastic Load Balancer in a Tier 3 support environment.
Demonstrated experience developing system upgrade requirements and implementing upgrades in a Tier 3 support environment.
Demonstrated experience moving systems through the accreditation and authorization (A&A) process and monitoring for compliance.
Demonstrated experience identifying technical risks and risk mitigation strategies.
Demonstrated experience using Agile management systems and methods such as Kanban or Scrum.
Demonstrated experience and proficiency installing and configuring the Adobe Connect Learning Management System
Demonstrated experience and proficiency installing and configuring the Moodle Learning Management System.
Demonstrated experience with the customers Meridian Learning Management platform
Demonstrated experience with installing and configuring servers in an enterprise learning environment.
Demonstrated experience working in the DevSecOps environment.
Demonstrated experience working with customer business productivity tools such as Confluence, SharePoint, and Bluescape.
Demonstrated experience with Splunk, Tableau or other analytic/presentation software.
Demonstrated experience with customer system auditing requirements.
Demonstrated experience with customer privileged user reporting.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SV1909