Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall oversee the implementation and operation of the customer’s cloud infrastructure.
The Contractor shall support decommissioning existing systems and re-engineering new solutions in cross-domain environments to maintain service availability across product lines.
The Contractor shall facilitate connections among stakeholder, enterprise, and partner systems.
The Contractor shall develop and deploy multiple environments for development and testing.
The Contractor shall manage dependencies to ensure minimal degradation of service.
The Contractor shall explore, cost, and facilitate contract drafting for cloud and other solutions.
The Contractor shall troubleshoot issues with existing systems and ascertain LOE for solutions.
The Contractor shall develop and implement System Security Plans and related documentation.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud services, including long-term storage options.
Demonstrated experience with cloud-based database services such as Databricks or EMR.
Demonstrated experience with SQL database structures and mapping between SQL databases.
Demonstrated experience with ETL processes, devices and software such as Apache Nifi.
Demonstrated experience with large scale data compute or processing clusters such as Hadoop.
Demonstrated experience with developing and analyzing options for storing data in a cloud environment.
Demonstrated experience integrating cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
Demonstrated experience optimizing costs over time for a dynamic cloud environment.
Demonstrated experience with containers and server-less technologies.
Demonstrated experience with Python, Bash, and Terraform.
Demonstrated experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with source control (Git), continuous build and delivery (Jenkins), issue management (Jira), documentation and collaboration (Confluence), automated testing, and infrastructure or configurations.
Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps solutions and tools.
Demonstrated experience with the customers data environment.
Demonstrated experience in storage and backup recovery systems.
Demonstrated experience in the cyber security domain.
Demonstrated experience working with data scientists or other technical analysts
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SV1912-02