Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Windows Engineer will support multiple domains with a 1000+ user load on each network. Duties will include user account management, account and group policy management, installation and configurations of server and software, scripting, upgrade management, Tier3 and Tier4 O&M troubleshooting, user and file data management/migration, responsible for trouble shooting server network, and system issues. The candidate must show the ability to identify complex problems, document, and clearly articulate option of resolution to the customer. This is a complex and widely heterogeneous IT environment requiring engineering solutions for physical and virtual environments, with a goal to responsibly virtualize systems that are compatible for cloud environment services. The successful candidate will need to be proactive self-starter requiring minimal supervision who can monitor existing infrastructure, identify and coordinate implementation changes to address problems or engineering changes with little to no impact to the end users The candidate will play a vital role in researching and engineering a new system to manage the distribution of updates and hotfixes across domains
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education and Skills:
6+ years related experience plus Bachelors Degree in a related discipline or Masters Degree and 4 years experience.
Demonstrate of Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier4 troubleshooting skills
Demonstrate expert experience with Server OS 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, 2019Expert knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience with cloud technologies VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 and 2012R2 Microsoft data protection manager 2010 and higher
Experience with scripting in PowerShell, VB, C#
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task Candidate must be able to work independently or with a team Candidate must have the ability to adjust and learn new technologies Experience writing enterprise level technical standards documentation and diagrams
Strong Customer service skills
Core hours 0930-1430
Microsoft Azure PackPowerShell
Understanding of Enterprise Networking best practices
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-410