Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer is seeking an additional resource to join the existing team of four (4) audio/visual specialists to support audio visual systems.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience engineering and programming for video streaming and capture tools (such as Extron and Shure)
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience adding new features, optimizing, scaling, or improving stability and performance of streaming audio visual systems
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience commissioning and acceptance testing of code
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience performing installation tasks for audio visual projects including pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting projects and metal fabrication
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with the installation of video streaming systems and displays including rack construction, pulling cable, and preparing equipment for installation
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience programming large video systems with multiple endpoints
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience programming signage displays
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience communicating with stakeholders at senior levels
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working collaboratively within a team while also able to complete tasks independently
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with a team with varying skill levels to complete projects
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using Adobe Photoshop or similar for basic video editing
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience using customer ticketing tools for tracking work tasks
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working with the unique needs of the customer tenants
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience providing project documentation
16. (Desired) Demonstrated experience performing routine testing and problem diagnosis of fully integrated systems comprising of, but not limited, to video & audio conferencing, video switch, digital video transport, projectors, microphones & arrays, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma Displays
17. (Desired) Demonstrated experience reading and interpreting AV systems drawings, electronic schematics, and architectural blueprints
18. (Desired) Demonstrated experience working independently and leading AV projects, with direction from customer staff manager
19. (Desired) Demonstrated understanding of various aspects of video editing and production
20. (Desired) Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1843-05