Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $210,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with multiple hypervisors, to include VMWare, Hyper-V, and AHV.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with enabling and implementing full automation of remote HCI platform builds and configurations over the wire.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with creating required documentation for deployment and transition from legacy, and anticipated O&M capabilities.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with HCI platform deployments, transitions from legacy platforms, and sustainment maintenance and administration (preferably with Nutanix).
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with implementing globally-dispersed hosting platforms across network-constrained environments.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience to systematically analyze environmental variables and determine optimal architectures for platform services.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Configuration Management tools.
Demonstrated experience developing infrastructure as a service or as code automation engineering tasks to enable self-service deployment of services that reside on globally-dispersed platform.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Object oriented programming.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with cloud environment services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with DevOps practices and tools to include release management, orchestration and code repository tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, or Github.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated experience with systematically analyzing environmental variables and determine optimal architectures for platform services.
Demonstrated experience architecting, implementing, or maintaining solutions in the customers cloud environment.
Demonstrated experience establishing and documenting security controls for system accreditation.
Demonstrated experience with documenting standards of practice for tiered maintenance support.
Demonstrated experience with Nutanix applications and concepts such as Nutanix Flow, Move, Prism, or Project.
Certifications: Microsoft Certified Engineer and/or Microsoft Certified Architect
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1935-02