Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Global Infrastructure and Network Management such as Active Directory Sites and Services, Enterprise Group Policy, Domain controllers, DNS implementation/caching, DHCP network implementation, KMS, platform build sequencing, and other Core Enterprise Services in secure fabrics.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with infrastructure-as-code to automate current methodologies and processes.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in storage engineering with enterprise storage Configuration and Management such as NetApp, 3Par, and Hitachi.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Terminal Services and Remote Desktop Implementations.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure as well as on-premise virtualization Technology platform such as Hyper-V, Nutanix, and VMWare.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in Network Engineering with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, ASA, and F5 configuration and management.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with TCP/IP protocols, network infrastructure topologies, firewalls, security policies, and the L2/L3 switch and router infrastructure.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with configuration and implementation of load balancing solutions on large secure networks.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with SPLUNK.
Demonstrated experience establishing and documenting security controls for system accreditation.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Smart Card/Multifactor Authentication Integration.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with windows server patching and WSUS service.
Demonstrated experience with DoD 8570, ICD 503, DCID 6/3.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Linux Integration with Active Directory.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Disaster Recovery / COOP exercises.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with HP Hardware to include Blade Center Chassis.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1935-03