Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
· Demonstrated experience managing a SharePoint environment.
· Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator (SCA) and the ability to obtain within the customers organization.
· Demonstrated experience working with users to identify, validate, and prioritize SharePoint site issues and requirements.
· Demonstrated experience assigning, editing and maintaining user roles and permissions.
· Demonstrated experience making SharePoint configuration changes required to resolve issues to comply with industry standards.
· Demonstrated experience making SharePoint configuration changes required to resolve issues, or to comply with requirements or IT best practices.
· Demonstrated experience working with an enterprise team to ensure the health and safety of SharePoint.
· Demonstrated experience creating and enhancing workflow architectures in SharePoint.
· Demonstrated experience migrating, configuring, and developing SharePoint sites with improved functionality.
· Demonstrated experience improving performance, stability, and optimization of SharePoint sites.
· Demonstrated experience performing Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) operations using the Representational State Transfer (REST) interface provided by SharePoint.
· Demonstrated experience creating and managing document libraries.
· Demonstrated experience maintaining SharePoint sites, custom lists, content types, and workflows.
· Demonstrated experience using PowerShell scripts for systems automation and creating administrative tasks in SharePoint.
· Demonstrated experience working with developers to perform system tests and deployments of a SharePoint environment.
· Demonstrated experience conducting quality assurance on SharePoint.
· Demonstrated experience communicating technical and non-technical recommendations for improving user interfaces.
· Demonstrated experience training users.
· Demonstrated experience updating user documents and libraries.
· Demonstrated experience creating user manuals.
· Demonstrated experience in creating graphical user interface pages tailored to user needs.
· Demonstrated experience creating and managing document libraries using SharePoint Online to enhance user collaboration and communication.
· Demonstrated experience using SharePoint InfoPath Forms.
· Demonstrated experience using Power BI
· Demonstrated experience with HTML5.
· Demonstrated experience with SQL.
· Demonstrated experience with .NET.
· Demonstrated experience with C#.
· Demonstrated experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS v3 or higher).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -BV1947-01